Wednesday 23 January 2013

Will you be my Valentine?

Less then a month until Valentines day, and I am happy to say I am ready! Well, mostly. My Valentine's day wrappers are up and available for purchase
If you follow me on Pinterest you know I have been there lately, All I have to do now is make some adorable matching tags to go along with these great designs so I can use them for my own gift giving. 
I know hubby will want one, especially the cupid!
So I whipped up a cute tag to see how I would like it to go with my wrapped box of chocolates for my Valentines Party. 
It's perfect! Just what I wanted. 
I will definitely be using him for my Valentines! 
I will have to stamp up the paper though of course and work on jazzing it up a bit.
I love using kraft paper though and adding a tag or a card as the focus of the gift, not the paper. You are going to throw out the paper anyways. 

The cute Valentine available comes complete with 3 different wrappers. A Teddy bear, Cupid, and a Heart with an aarow. 

The Teddy bear is made out of my favorite Chocolate Brown with Kraft for the belly, muzzle, and ears. He is wearing his heart on his toes. Cute little arms pop out the side once the wrapper is assembled.

I just had to share my Cupid tag with you. I love making new things out of my favorite designs. 
CakeADoodle Press will be starting up in February. It will be taking place on the 15th and last day of every month. 
New item releases and designs will be presented there, along with any sales, or features I am just too excited about. You can join by clicking on the link above or by going directly to my website and joining there CakeADoodle
It is going to be fun!

Ps. I hate spam and junk mail just as much as you. You will only be emailed once when you join and will always have the option to opt out at any time. 
If you have any trouble you can contact me directly.


View my website Here.
Join my Mailing List Here.
Visit me on Facebook Here.
See my Etsy shop Here.




1 comment:

  1. I love the Teddy Bear! I favourited the little guy already on Etsy :) I love the vibrant colours!
    Good to see you are on the ball for Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete